- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "Wild East Productions"
A Double Dose Of Pecos: Two spaghetti westerns starring genre favorite Robert Woods as a Mexican pistolero
Night Flight continues to serve up our feast of spaghetti westerns from our partners Wild East Productions with two more titles — the graphically ultra-violent My Name Is Pecos (1966) and its more comedic sequel Pecos Cleans...
- Posted August 20, 2016
“The Brute and the Beast”: “Godfather of Gore” Lucio Fulci’s grim 1966 Spaghetti Western
Heralded, not just for his stomach-churning effects, but also for his artful camera work, director Lucio Fulci’s aesthetic could be best described by his two-time collaborator, Tomas Milian, “Talent he did have, my god…. if you gave...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
Night Flight’s resident expert on all things Spaghetti Western, Eric Zaldivar, tells us a little about our new distribution partner, Wild East Productions, and some of the Spaghetti Western titles you can now see streaming on our...
- Posted June 24, 2016