- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
All posts tagged "US Festival"
Men at Work’s ominous “It’s A Mistake” warned of an accidental nuclear war in 1983
In this episode of Night Flight’s “Take Off to Politics” — which originally aired on September 9, 1983 — viewers were taken on a tour of rock music’s political points-of-view, beginning with the 1960s and then fast-forwarding...
- Posted April 26, 2017
The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo’s odyssey from absurdist theatre troupe to new wave octet
Night Flight’s “Take Off to L.A. Rock” — which originally aired on May 9, 1987 — featured a closer look at some of the bands which had already made their mark in Los Angeles during the 1980s,...
- Posted April 11, 2017