- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Under Review"
“Queen: Under Review 1973-1980″ explores the regal British rockers at their ’70s zenith
Queen: Under Review 1973-1980 — currently streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is a fascinating look back at the band’s 1970s zenith, a time when they morphed from being an interesting but not too popular...
- Posted March 9, 2017
“Mott the Hoople: Under Review” examines the British boogie-glam band’s enduring musical legacy
Despite their enduring musical legacy as one of rock’s most influential bands of the 1970s, and being championed by David Bowie, the Clash, and the Sex Pistols, to name just a few of their fans, today Mott...
- Posted January 24, 2017
“The Rolling Stones, 1969-1974: The Mick Taylor Years”: This 2010 UK music doc recalls the band at their peak
Guitarist Mick Taylor made his live debut with the Rolling Stones at a free Hyde Park show on July 5, 1969, and remained with the band through the recording of Let It Bleed, and Exile on Main...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Death of a Ladies’ Man: R.I.P. Leonard Cohen, one of music’s most revered and prolific visionaries
Like many of you, we too were saddened to learn of the death of Leonard Cohen, who passed away on Monday, November 7, 2016, at the age of 82. If you’re in the mood to reminisce on...
- Posted November 11, 2016
“Madonna: The Performance Review”: Looking back at the 35-plus year career of the world’s top-selling female artist
The 2007 documentary Madonna: The Performance Review focuses on many aspects of Madonna Ciccone’s incredible career, spanning more than thirty-five years at this point, concentrating not only on her work as a vibrant singer and performer, but...
- Posted November 10, 2016
“Tales from a Golden Age: Bob Dylan 1941-1966″: The Nobel laureate’s storied early life & career is featured in this UK music doc
To celebrate Bob Dylan’s tremendous six-decade career and his recently being awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature — an honor, according to the New York Times, which “elevates him into the company of T. S. Eliot, Gabriel...
- Posted October 19, 2016
Tales of the Working Man: “Bruce Springsteen: Under Review – 1978-1982″ looks at three pivotal albums by the Boss
In the late 70s and early 80s, Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen — born on September 23, 1949, in Long Branch, New Jersey — was in the midst of one of most prolific phases of his career up...
- Posted September 23, 2016
Pink Floyd’s “Meddle”: The classic pre-“Dark Side” album goes under review in this UK music documentary
Pink Floyd – Meddle: A Classic Album Under Review — now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — delves into the band’s pre-70s history leading up to the recording of the album in question, coming as...
- Posted September 13, 2016