- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Traci Lords"
“Hot Rocks”: Berlin’s “Sex (I’m A…)” and other techno-sleaze glamour rock hits
On Friday, July 15, 1983, part of the “Night Flight” programming for the evening included the premiere episode of the Playboy Channel’s “Hot Rocks,” a new music video show that featured music videos showcasing partial or full-frontal...
- Posted January 20, 2017
“Bikini Beach Race”: Dana Plato and Ron Jeremy star in this racy T&A-drenched laff fest from Troma vet Eric Louzil
When Eric Louzil’s Bikini Beach Race originally aired on the USA Network’s “Up All Night” (hosted by Rhonda Sheer) in September 1993, a year after it was released to theaters, the title of the movie had already...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Hair metal band Helix told “Night Flight” they regretted this sexist video
In 1984, the Canadian hair metal band Helix found themselves in Hollywood, filming themselves cavorting around with big-haired buxom 80s babes for a Miss Rock Fantasy 1984 beauty pageant parody whilst lip-synching to their glitzed-up cover of...
- Posted March 18, 2016
Filmmaker Gregory Dark, his “Fallen Angels,” and the other side of Hollywood
In 1983, filmmaker Gregory Dark began working on a documentary for the Showtime cable network that was supposed to give us a peek behind-the-scenes at what was happening in all aspects of the adult film business as...
- Posted February 9, 2016
“Traci Lords is Not Of This Earth”: Nurse Nadine was her first mainstream role
Not of This Earth is a colorful 1988 campy/trashy remake of Roger Corman’s black-and-white 1957 sci-fi vampire movie with the same name, and we have to admit it’s rather unremarkable, really, except for the fact that it...
- Posted August 22, 2015
“New Wave Hookers”: The Traci Lords Film That Changed X-Rated Movies Forever
1985’s New Wave Hookers was one of the more remarkable adult films of its day, featuring then-current “Princess of Porn” Traci Lords in a memorable opening sequence as the Devil; later, it turned out that she had...
- Posted April 17, 2015