- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "Timothy Hutton"
The Cars video profile: New Wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design & gigantic power pop hooks
The Cars helped defined the era of the music video with their new wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design, and gigantic power pop hooks. Night Flight’s video profile of the Cars — originally airing on March 12th, 1988...
- Posted March 13, 2017
“This Is Not America”: David Bowie’s somber Reagan-era movie theme was one of the greatest protest songs ever
“A little piece of you, the little peace in me…will die…” sings David Bowie in “This Is Not America,” the theme song for John Schlesinger’s 1985 Cold War spy film The Falcon and the Snowman. The video...
- Posted January 30, 2017