- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Timothy Hutton"
The Cars video profile: New Wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design & gigantic power pop hooks
The Cars helped defined the era of the music video with their new wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design, and gigantic power pop hooks. Night Flight’s video profile of the Cars — originally airing on March 12th, 1988...
- Posted March 13, 2017
“This Is Not America”: David Bowie’s somber Reagan-era movie theme was one of the greatest protest songs ever
“A little piece of you, the little peace in me…will die…” sings David Bowie in “This Is Not America,” the theme song for John Schlesinger’s 1985 Cold War spy film The Falcon and the Snowman. The video...
- Posted January 30, 2017