- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "The Twilight Zone"
“An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge”: a haunting study of the incredible from “The Twilight Zone”
French director Robert Enrico’s memorable 24-minute film adaptation of Ambrose Bierce’s short story An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge originally aired on the CBS network on February 28, 1964, during the fifth and final season of Rod...
- Posted January 23, 2017
Here’s an animated interview from 1963 with “The Twilight Zone” host/creator and series writer Rod Serling
In 1963, Melbourne, Australia radio personality Binny Lum interviewed Rod Serling, the screenwriter, playwright, television producer and creator of TV’s popular series “The Twilight Zone,” which ran on CBS from 1959-1964. Check out this new Blank on...
- Posted May 25, 2016