- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "teen angst"
“Mirror Mirror”: A shocking early ’90s reflection of evil in the tradition of “Carrie” and “Heathers”
Mirror Mirror — MTV video director Marina Sargenti’s feature film debut, now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is a shocking early ’90s reflection of evil in the tradition of revenge-themed teen horror films like...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
Night Flight are excited to announce our new collection of classic cult, horror and exploitation movies on Night Flight Plus, culled from the legendary Something Weird library! Something Weird Video was founded by the late great Mike...
- Posted September 8, 2016
“Over The Edge”: The 1979 teen angst film that introduced a generation to Rockford, Illinois’s Cheap Trick
In the wee hours early tomorrow morning (1:30am PT/4:30am ET), Turner Movie Channel are airing the 1979 movie Over The Edge, which helped to introduce a new generation to the music of Cheap Trick, who were just...
- Posted October 24, 2015