- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Stuart Samuels"
In 1979, Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged “Asparagus” was paired with “Eraserhead” for a midnight movie double-bill
In 1979, independent filmmaker and artist Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged short film Asparagus was paired with David Lynch’s Eraserhead — a Night Flight fave — for a midnight movie double-bill that ended up screening for the next...
- Posted December 6, 2016
Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing the exciting new music documentary, The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years: Rarely can one experience the making of a film from concept to content, from...
- Posted October 6, 2016
Pat Prescott talks to Stuart Samuels about working as a co-producer on “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
94.7 the Wave’s Morning Show host Pat Prescott — who many of you will remember as the voiceover announcer on our TV show “Night Flight” – recently talked with her former co-worker, Night Flight’s very own Stuart...
- Posted September 30, 2016