- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "spaghetti westerns"
Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
Night Flight are excited to announce our brand new collection of Arrow Video titles, featuring grindhouse cult classics in numerous “Midnight Movie” cult genres — including exploitation, horror, spaghetti westerns, NSFW drive-in sleaze and more — which...
- Posted March 10, 2017
“The Wild & The Dirty”: A spaghetti western tragedy ripped from the pages of Shakespeare’s Hamlet
There’s no shortage of Shakespearean tales adapted into American Westerns, and, hell, a great number of Anthony Mann’s oaters alone reflect this (particularly those with “man” in the title, like Man of the West and The Man...
- Posted August 30, 2016
“Inn of the Damned”: No reservations needed for this 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick
Our contributor Josh Hadley thinks the 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick Inn of the Damned — one of the most unique and honestly satisfying exploitation films you’re likely to encounter in our selection of movies over...
- Posted August 27, 2016
A Double Dose Of Pecos: Two spaghetti westerns starring genre favorite Robert Woods as a Mexican pistolero
Night Flight continues to serve up our feast of spaghetti westerns from our partners Wild East Productions with two more titles — the graphically ultra-violent My Name Is Pecos (1966) and its more comedic sequel Pecos Cleans...
- Posted August 20, 2016
“The Man Who Came To Kill”: This 1965 paella western was shot in Spain and Italy and features a great international cast
The Man Who Came To Kill — now streaming in our ever-growing Spaghetti Western section on Night Flight Plus — was a “Paella Western” shot in both Spain and Italy in 1965 by director Alfonso Balcázar and...
- Posted August 4, 2016
“Day of Anger”: Gunfighter Lee Van Cleef takes a town outsider under his wing
Our contributor Eric Zaldivar takes a look at Day of Anger, without question one of the classic spaghetti westerns, available from our partner Wild East — watch it streaming now on Night Flight Plus. Sergio Leone’s second...
- Posted July 26, 2016
“They Called Him Amen”: 1972’s slapsticky spaghetti western comedy was a “Trinity” knock-off
1972’s They Called Him Amen (Così sia) – a mostly-forgotten spaghetti western comedy co-written (uncredited) by horror maestro Dario Argento, now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — was just one of many Italian-made exports which...
- Posted July 16, 2016
“Don’t Turn The Other Cheek”: Eli Wallach & Franco Nero buddy up in this 1971 action-comedy spaghetti western
Our contributor Eric Zaldivar tells us about Don’t Turn The Other Cheek, the politically-minded, action-packed “bottom’s up!” Spaghetti Western comedy starring Franco Nero, Eli Wallach and Lynn Redgrave. Watch it streaming now on Night Flight Plus! In...
- Posted July 4, 2016