- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Silent Movie Theatre"
Night Flight’s one-time voiceover announcer and hostess Pat Prescott talks with founder/creator Stuart Shapiro
94.7 the Wave’s Morning Show host Pat Prescott — a longtime radio personality whose voice will be instantly recognizable to anyone who remembers her from many years as voiceover announcer on our TV show “Night Flight” –...
- Posted June 25, 2016
“Night Flight: Born Again” in L.A.: Come to the Cinefamily on June 28 & see Stuart Shapiro, Pat Prescott, Stuart Samuels and Larry Hankin live!
Night Flight continues our Born Again Tour next Tuesday, June 28, 2016, at the Cinefamily at the Silent Movie Theatre in Los Angeles. We’re continuing the celebrations around our release of the Night Flight Plus subscription channel with a special...
- Posted June 23, 2016
Ross McElwee’s “Sherman’s March”: “A meditation on the possibility of romantic love in the South today”
Tomorrow night, March 13th, the Cinefamily continue their presentation “Underground USA: Indie Cinema of the 80s” — a retrospective of more than forty films over two months celebrating iconic indie cinema, co-presented by Cinespia — with a...
- Posted March 12, 2016
Outsider Cinema: The Cinefamily hosts an evening with one-man showcase legend Laz Rojas
Tonight — Monday, February 8th — our friends at the Cinefamily, at the Silent Movie Theater in Los Angeles, will host an evening of free entertainment featuring outsider artist and one-man showcase legend Laz Rojas — actor,...
- Posted February 8, 2016
“Ernest Borgnine On The Bus”: Filmmaker Jeff Krulik’s road trip reality TV series-turned-documentary
Today, on the 99th anniversary of actor Ernest Borgnine’s birth — he was born Ermes Effron Borgnino on January 24, 1917, in Hamden, Connecticut — we thought we’d take a look at filmmaker Jeff Krulik’s nearly hour-long...
- Posted January 24, 2016
“Night Flight: Born Again”: A flashback to 2009’s DKTR screening and L.A. Record’s chat with Stuart Shapiro
We didn’t have the Night Flight blog up and running in 2009, but we do now, so we’re taking this opportunity to revisit when Night Flight: Born Again was screened on the last night of Allison Anders‘s...
- Posted January 11, 2016