- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Sexploitation"
“Lunch Wagon”: This 1981 sexploitation romp featured Playboy Playmates and Missing Persons
From time to time, we here at Night Flight HQ like to remind ourselves just how different the 1980s were, like that time when L.A. mayor Tom Bradley proclaimed September 11, 1981, as “Lunch Wagon Day” as...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
Mike Vraney of Something Weird Video was truly one of a kind, even in the lurid, carny-like world of exploitation, sexploitation and grindhouse movies that he loved so much. Mike Vraney; By Permission of Mike Vraney A...
- Posted February 3, 2017
“Teenage Mother”: The film that dares to explain what most parents can’t
The 1968 film Teenage Mother — now streaming as part of our Something Weird collection on Night Flight Plus — is still somewhat notorious today for being one of the first exploitation films to insert colorful and...
- Posted November 17, 2016
“Frankenstein ’80″: More gore than ever before… in a fear-filled flesh-rending freakout!
Mario Mancini’s Frankenstein ’80 — a lurid killer-on-the-loose saga dressed up as an sexploitational Italian horror film with lots of gratuitous nudity and plenty o’ slasher-style blood ‘n’ gore — is one of the many titles we’re...
- Posted October 20, 2016
Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
Night Flight are excited to announce our new collection of classic cult, horror and exploitation movies on Night Flight Plus, culled from the legendary Something Weird library! Something Weird Video was founded by the late great Mike...
- Posted September 8, 2016
“Hideout in the Sun”: Queen of Sexploitation Doris Wishman’s colorful crime drama debut (filmed in Nuderama!)
July features both “National Nude Day” and “National Nude Recreation Week,” so we thought it’d be a good opportunity to share with you director Doris Wishman’s very first movie, Hideout in the Sun (1960), a crime drama which...
- Posted July 15, 2016