- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "sex"
Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
Night Flight are excited to announce our brand new collection of Arrow Video titles, featuring grindhouse cult classics in numerous “Midnight Movie” cult genres — including exploitation, horror, spaghetti westerns, NSFW drive-in sleaze and more — which...
- Posted March 10, 2017
“Lunch Wagon”: This 1981 sexploitation romp featured Playboy Playmates and Missing Persons
From time to time, we here at Night Flight HQ like to remind ourselves just how different the 1980s were, like that time when L.A. mayor Tom Bradley proclaimed September 11, 1981, as “Lunch Wagon Day” as...
- Posted February 22, 2017
“Flesh for Frankenstein”: Paul Morrissey spiced up this tale of horror with incest, nymphomania and necrophilia
Night Flight’s “Take Off to Rock and Cult Films” — which originally aired on March 25, 1985, and you can now find streaming exclusively on Night Flight Plus — featured a quick peek at a handful of...
- Posted January 17, 2017
“Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill!”: Superwomen! Belted, Buckled and Booted!
Russ Meyer’s Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965) plays like something dredged from the swamp of Meyer’s imagination. The movie takes place in the Mojave Desert, with most of the interiors set in an isolated shack. It contains...
- Posted January 5, 2017
In 1979, Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged “Asparagus” was paired with “Eraserhead” for a midnight movie double-bill
In 1979, independent filmmaker and artist Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged short film Asparagus was paired with David Lynch’s Eraserhead — a Night Flight fave — for a midnight movie double-bill that ended up screening for the next...
- Posted December 6, 2016
“Bikini Beach Race”: Dana Plato and Ron Jeremy star in this racy T&A-drenched laff fest from Troma vet Eric Louzil
When Eric Louzil’s Bikini Beach Race originally aired on the USA Network’s “Up All Night” (hosted by Rhonda Sheer) in September 1993, a year after it was released to theaters, the title of the movie had already...
- Posted November 23, 2016
“Ilsa, The Wicked Warden”: S&M, sick scenes of pretty girls being tortured, lurid lesbianism fetishism and more!
Ilsa, The Wicked Warden — currently streaming on Night Flight Plus — features all of the NSFW sleazy sex and brutal violence that audiences want out of an exploitation picture (particularly one from Jess Franco) but it...
- Posted October 27, 2016
“Frankenstein ’80″: More gore than ever before… in a fear-filled flesh-rending freakout!
Mario Mancini’s Frankenstein ’80 — a lurid killer-on-the-loose saga dressed up as an sexploitational Italian horror film with lots of gratuitous nudity and plenty o’ slasher-style blood ‘n’ gore — is one of the many titles we’re...
- Posted October 20, 2016