- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "sex"
“Bizarre”: Showtime’s 1980s variety show featured Super Dave stunts & bare-breasted babes
In 1980, the Showtime cable network began airing a groundbreaking off-center comedy variety show called “Bizarre,” which featured lots of unpardonable puns in comedic vignettes and blackout sketches lampooning various aspects of every day life. The “uncensored”...
- Posted April 12, 2017
“Candy Man”: Motown’s Mary Jane Girls were protégées of the late punk funk idol Rick James
In Night Flight’s 25-minute Video Gallery: Sex collection — it originally aired on March 22, 1983, but you can now find it streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — Pat Prescott told audiences watching at home...
- Posted March 30, 2017
Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
Night Flight are excited to announce our brand new collection of Arrow Video titles, featuring grindhouse cult classics in numerous “Midnight Movie” cult genres — including exploitation, horror, spaghetti westerns, NSFW drive-in sleaze and more — which...
- Posted March 10, 2017
“Lunch Wagon”: This 1981 sexploitation romp featured Playboy Playmates and Missing Persons
From time to time, we here at Night Flight HQ like to remind ourselves just how different the 1980s were, like that time when L.A. mayor Tom Bradley proclaimed September 11, 1981, as “Lunch Wagon Day” as...
- Posted February 22, 2017
“Flesh for Frankenstein”: Paul Morrissey spiced up this tale of horror with incest, nymphomania and necrophilia
Night Flight’s “Take Off to Rock and Cult Films” — which originally aired on March 25, 1985, and you can now find streaming exclusively on Night Flight Plus — featured a quick peek at a handful of...
- Posted January 17, 2017
“Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill!”: Superwomen! Belted, Buckled and Booted!
Russ Meyer’s Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965) plays like something dredged from the swamp of Meyer’s imagination. The movie takes place in the Mojave Desert, with most of the interiors set in an isolated shack. It contains...
- Posted January 5, 2017
In 1979, Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged “Asparagus” was paired with “Eraserhead” for a midnight movie double-bill
In 1979, independent filmmaker and artist Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged short film Asparagus was paired with David Lynch’s Eraserhead — a Night Flight fave — for a midnight movie double-bill that ended up screening for the next...
- Posted December 6, 2016
“Bikini Beach Race”: Dana Plato and Ron Jeremy star in this racy T&A-drenched laff fest from Troma vet Eric Louzil
When Eric Louzil’s Bikini Beach Race originally aired on the USA Network’s “Up All Night” (hosted by Rhonda Sheer) in September 1993, a year after it was released to theaters, the title of the movie had already...
- Posted November 23, 2016