- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "sculptures"
The incredible living sculptures of Valencia, Spain-based artist Marie-Lou Desmeules
Our friends at Dangerous Minds turned us on to the incredible living sculptures of Valencia, Spain-based visual and performing artist Marie-Lou Desmeules today. Desmeules creates sculptures using people’s bodies as her base, covering her models under acrylic...
- Posted January 14, 2017
Mark Jaeger’s Homeless Superheroes: Modern re-creations of angels, saints or protectors
Mark Jaeger is a Bay Area fine artist, working primarily in clay, and in the past year or so has been investigating the notion of homeless superheroes, inspired by the elderly and a homeless man he’d passed...
- Posted July 11, 2015