- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "revisionist westerns"
“Don’t Turn The Other Cheek”: Eli Wallach & Franco Nero buddy up in this 1971 action-comedy spaghetti western
Our contributor Eric Zaldivar tells us about Don’t Turn The Other Cheek, the politically-minded, action-packed “bottom’s up!” Spaghetti Western comedy starring Franco Nero, Eli Wallach and Lynn Redgrave. Watch it streaming now on Night Flight Plus! In...
- Posted July 4, 2016
“The Brute and the Beast”: “Godfather of Gore” Lucio Fulci’s grim 1966 Spaghetti Western
Heralded, not just for his stomach-churning effects, but also for his artful camera work, director Lucio Fulci’s aesthetic could be best described by his two-time collaborator, Tomas Milian, “Talent he did have, my god…. if you gave...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
Night Flight’s resident expert on all things Spaghetti Western, Eric Zaldivar, tells us a little about our new distribution partner, Wild East Productions, and some of the Spaghetti Western titles you can now see streaming on our...
- Posted June 24, 2016
In 1990, director Martin Scorsese talked about filmmaking in an interview brought to new life by PBS Digital
Today’s brand new animated cartoon feature in the recurring Blank on Blank/PBS Digital Studios series features an interview from 1990 between director Martin Scorsese and writer T.J. English, an award-winning journalist and best-selling author, who is known...
- Posted April 12, 2016
“Adios Amigo”: Fred “The Hammer” Williamson and Richard Pryor are two sharp dudes taking turns with chicks and tricks
In the action-comedy revisionist western Adiós Amigo — now available on Night Flight Plus — Richard Pryor co-stars as a fast-talking Wild West bandit named “Sam Spade” who runs a con game on various characters, usually leaving...
- Posted April 3, 2016
Night Flight’s exclusive behind-the-scenes look at “The Hateful Eight” with actor Craig Stark
Our friend, L.A.-based actor Craig Stark, gave Night Flight an exclusive, rare behind-the-scenes look at Quentin Tarantino’s new three-hour-plus epic western The Hateful Eight, and tells us what it was like to be part of the cast...
- Posted December 24, 2015
The “Big Jake” Killcount: “I thought you were dead!”
As you no doubt know if you’ve been checking out some of these supercuts we’ve posted before, we here at Night Flight love it whenever like-minded cinéastes take it upon themselves to mash-up movies they love (this...
- Posted July 15, 2015