- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Playboy"
“Lunch Wagon”: This 1981 sexploitation romp featured Playboy Playmates and Missing Persons
From time to time, we here at Night Flight HQ like to remind ourselves just how different the 1980s were, like that time when L.A. mayor Tom Bradley proclaimed September 11, 1981, as “Lunch Wagon Day” as...
- Posted February 22, 2017
“Hot Rocks”: Berlin’s “Sex (I’m A…)” and other techno-sleaze glamour rock hits
On Friday, July 15, 1983, part of the “Night Flight” programming for the evening included the premiere episode of the Playboy Channel’s “Hot Rocks,” a new music video show that featured music videos showcasing partial or full-frontal...
- Posted January 20, 2017
“Bikini Beach Race”: Dana Plato and Ron Jeremy star in this racy T&A-drenched laff fest from Troma vet Eric Louzil
When Eric Louzil’s Bikini Beach Race originally aired on the USA Network’s “Up All Night” (hosted by Rhonda Sheer) in September 1993, a year after it was released to theaters, the title of the movie had already...
- Posted November 23, 2016
The Grateful Dead’s 1969 “Playboy After Dark” Appearance On Acid
Grateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzmann was recently a guest on Conan O’Brien’s talk show, “Conan,” recalling the time that the band was performing on Hugh Hefner’s CBS show “Playboy After Dark” while everyone — including the show’s...
- Posted May 22, 2015