- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
All posts tagged "Peter Bergman"
“Hot Shorts”: Nine wacky send-ups of Saturday matinee serials by the Firesign Theatre!
In April 1985, RCA Video Productions released a VHS tape collecting each of the very funny nine “Hot Shorts,” produced just a few years earlier by Phil Austin, Phil Proctor and Peter Bergman of the Firesign Theatre,...
- Posted January 9, 2017
“Americathon”: The prescient 1979 absurd comedy that predicted America’s unfunny future
Based on a wonderfully absurd play by Firesign Theatre-alumni and Night Flight faves Phil Proctor and Peter Bergman, written at the end of President Jimmy Carter’s presidency, in 1979, when the American economy was circling in the...
- Posted September 3, 2015
“J-Men Forever”!: the Firesign Theatre’s Proctor & Bergman’s “rock’n roll’em high comedy”
“Far out, I’m the Lightning Bug, and my rock ‘n’ roll invasion of Earth is underway. Look at them, they’ll be rocked and rolled…they’ll all shake and dance… and now I must split to Earth in my...
- Posted July 2, 2015