- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Paul Davids"
“Timothy Leary’s Dead”: A controversial post-mortem doc about the man Nixon called “the most dangerous man alive”
The 1997 film Timothy Leary’s Dead is one of a spate of documentaries released after Leary’s death at age 75 from cancer, on May 31, 1996, and it is also one of the most controversial. Directed by...
- Posted January 4, 2017
“The Life After Death Project”: This 2013 documentary pays homage to the legendary Forry Ackerman, who coined the term “sci-fi”
Filmmaker Paul Davids’s 2013 documentary The Life After Death Project — now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is a captivating look at the director’s personal quest to determine if there is life after death...
- Posted December 13, 2016