- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Ozzy"
AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
Check out this really wonderful AV Club post (“What streaming services can learn from Night Flight’s curated rabbit hole”), penned by Shaun Brady, which says, “After three decades, Night Flight is something of a pop culture fever...
- Posted June 8, 2016
The Louisville Leopard Percussionists going off the rails on Ozzy’s “Crazy Train”
When we recently ran across this clip posted quite a few years ago on Youtube — showing a group of student musicians, ages roughly 7-12, goin’ off the rails, so to speak, on a crazy train of...
- Posted April 10, 2016
In 2001, Comedy Central’s “TV Funhouse” imagined Black Sabbath as an animated “lost cartoon” from 1974
According to a recent post by Rolling Stone, whoever runs the Black Sabbath Facebook page — and it’s doubtful the original Sabbath band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward had anything to do...
- Posted January 23, 2016
“Saving the Scream Queens”: Yale university just bought 3000 VHS tapes for their collection
We recently came across this rather astute, academic article (“Saving the Scream Queens: Why Yale University Library decided to preserve nearly 3,000 horror and exploitation movies on VHS”) in The Atlantic by David Gary, the Kaplanoff Librarian...
- Posted August 24, 2015
VH1 calls Night Flight “The single greatest rock omnibus program ever aired”
A few months ago, Dangerous Minds gave us a nice bit of press, just before we launched the very blog you’re looking at now, and yesterday we were mentioned in this VH1 post — “10 Greatest Hard...
- Posted August 15, 2015