- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Night Flight Plus"
The Cars video profile: New Wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design & gigantic power pop hooks
The Cars helped defined the era of the music video with their new wave fashion sensibility, art-pop design, and gigantic power pop hooks. Night Flight’s video profile of the Cars — originally airing on March 12th, 1988...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
Night Flight are excited to announce our brand new collection of Arrow Video titles, featuring grindhouse cult classics in numerous “Midnight Movie” cult genres — including exploitation, horror, spaghetti westerns, NSFW drive-in sleaze and more — which...
- Posted March 10, 2017
“Queen: Under Review 1973-1980″ explores the regal British rockers at their ’70s zenith
Queen: Under Review 1973-1980 — currently streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is a fascinating look back at the band’s 1970s zenith, a time when they morphed from being an interesting but not too popular...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Tryin’ to make a devil out of me: Fleetwood Mac’s “Peter Green – Man of the World”
Originally airing on BBC Wales in 2007, Steve Graham’s Peter Green – Man of the World documents the story of Fleetwood Mac’s enigmatic original lead guitarist, who took the band to the top of the UK charts...
- Posted March 8, 2017
“Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector” dives deep into the subculture of all things VHS
Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector is a full-fledged, feature-length documentary by two first-time directors who traveled across America to dive deep down into the sub-culture of VHS tape collecting, which they refer...
- Posted March 6, 2017
“Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
Dynaman is peak Night Flight with its blend of rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music. Night Flight Plus is currently streaming three episodes of the bonkers, re-dubbed parody of Kagaku Sentai...
- Posted March 4, 2017
“The Clone Returns Home”: A thoughtful, compelling meditation on life and death, and the meaning of love and family
Japanese filmmaker Kanji Nakajima’s heartbreaking 2008 sci-fi drama The Clone Returns Home is a thoughtful, compelling meditation on the paradox of life and death, and the meaning of love and family. It’s in Japanese, with English subtitles,...
- Posted March 3, 2017
“Adventures in Success”: Two Will Powers 3D computer-animated videos were featured in NF’s “Take Off to Animation”
Night Flight’s “Take Off To Animation” featured not just one but two videos by Will Powers, an alter ego with a synthetically-altered faked male voice used by photographer Lynn Goldsmith, including “Adventures in Success,”one of the first...
- Posted March 2, 2017