- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "New Orleans"
Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
Filmmaker Robert Mugge gave Night Flight this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of his film 2006 music documentary New Orleans Music in Exile, which examines what Hurricane Katrina and breached levees did to the city’s music...
- Posted November 19, 2016
“Netherworld”: Southern Gothic horror with New Orleans-flavored voodoo
Netherworld — one of the lesser-known titles from Full Moon’s heyday in the early ‘90s, now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is Charles Band’s take on Southern Gothic and New Orleans-flavored voodoo and certainly...
- Posted August 2, 2016