- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Missing Persons"
“Lunch Wagon”: This 1981 sexploitation romp featured Playboy Playmates and Missing Persons
From time to time, we here at Night Flight HQ like to remind ourselves just how different the 1980s were, like that time when L.A. mayor Tom Bradley proclaimed September 11, 1981, as “Lunch Wagon Day” as...
- Posted February 22, 2017
“Take Off to Animation III”: Featuring Missing Person’s collaboration with “video painter” Peter Max, and more
One of our most popular segments since we launched Night Flight Plus was the first episode of “Take Off to Animation,” so we went back to the Night Flight archives for another episode, “Take Off to Animation...
- Posted May 7, 2016
“The US Festival ’83″: New wave and heavy metal bands battled for supremacy in the “Super Bowl of Rock Parties”
The US Festival 1983 Days 1-3 contains just a small handful of the highlights of just a few of the bands who performed on Memorial Day Weekend in 1983, one of the largest rock festivals to date,...
- Posted April 26, 2016