- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "Mick Jagger"
“The Rolling Stones, 1969-1974: The Mick Taylor Years”: This 2010 UK music doc recalls the band at their peak
Guitarist Mick Taylor made his live debut with the Rolling Stones at a free Hyde Park show on July 5, 1969, and remained with the band through the recording of Let It Bleed, and Exile on Main...
- Posted January 4, 2017
“Radio 1990″: Lisa Robinson talks to Mick Jagger but not about the Stones’ controversial “Undercover of the Night” video
In this classic episode of “Radio 1990“ — originally airing on February 22, 1984, and now streaming on Night Flight Plus — Mick Jagger talks briefly with longtime “Night Flight” contributor Lisa Robinson, and we also get...
- Posted July 13, 2016
“Punks, Poets and Provocateurs, NYC Bad Boys 1977-1982″: Marcia Resnick at Howl!
In Ron Mann’s short film from 1985, “Marcia Resnick’s Bad Boys,” cultural heroes like Iggy Pop, John Belushi, John Lydon, Mick Jagger, Andy Warhol and many others are on display, and if you live in New York...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Jamming With Jagger: A Blue Monday With L.A.’s Red Devils
Once upon a time there was a fine little blues band that played a corner bar in Los Angeles on Monday nights. And then they made an album with Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones that never...
- Posted August 18, 2015