- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
All posts tagged "Meat Loaf"
“Let’s do the ‘Time Warp’ again!”: HBO is showing “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” tonight
Tonight, September 26, 2015, the HBO cable network will be airing the 1975 film The Rocky Horror Picture Show, as well as streaming the musical comedy horror flick on its HBO Go and HBO Now platforms (it...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Meat Loaf did Shakespeare Motor City Style
In this exclusive interview with Night Flight in 1983, a candid Meat Loaf describes the rock star ethos through the lens of Shakespeare, saying “Rock and roll is a state of mind, rock and roll is in...
- Posted May 25, 2015