- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Keith Morris"
The epic saga of Tito Larriva, the Plugz and the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre” at the Elks Lodge, 1979
Every St. Patrick’s Day we’re reminded once again of the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre,” an infamous night of LAPD police brutality which took place nearly forty years ago, in 1979, at the Elks Lodge Hall, located near...
- Posted March 16, 2017
Tortures of The Damned: “Don’t You Wish That We Were Dead” sinks its fangs into the seminal UK punk band
The Damned: Don’t You Wish That We Were Dead — now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is an authorized biographical look back at one of England’s pioneering punk bands, beloved by fans (like the...
- Posted July 19, 2016
“Records Collecting Dust”: Night Flight talks to director Jason Blackmore and producer Brian Jenkins about their vinyl documentary
Written and directed by San Diego-based musician and filmmaker Jason Blackmore, the hour-long documentary Records Collecting Dust documents the vinyl record collections, origins, and holy grails of alternative music icons Jello Biafra, Chuck Dukowski, Keith Morris, John...
- Posted April 22, 2016
Goin’ Wild in the Streets: Remembering the Circle Jerks’ “Group Sex” photo shoot
For a few short years at the end of the 70s and the beginning of the 80s — from the fall of 1978 until the fall of 1981 — the Marina Del Rey Skatepark was the ground...
- Posted April 15, 2016
“Records Collecting Dust”: A vinyl record doc about the music that changed our lives
UPDATE: Read our interview with director Jason Blackmore and producer Brian Jenkins about Records Collecting Dust and watch it now on Night Flight Plus. Written and directed by San Diego-based musician and filmmaker Jason Blackmore, the hour-long...
- Posted September 4, 2015