- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "Italian"
“What Have You Done To Solange?”: The ‘70s slasher that launched a scared schoolgirls trilogy!
The 1972 murder mystery What Have You Done To Solange?, part of a wave of stylish and memorable foreign-made horror films during the ‘70s, has recently been added to Night Flight Plus’ selection of titles from the...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Travoltasploitation: The 1979 Italian film “The Face with Two Left Feet” parodied “Saturday Night Fever”
In 1979, just sixteen months after the December ’77 theatrical release of Saturday Night Fever, a PG-rated Italian disco comedy called The Face with Two Left Feet was released into Italian theaters under its original title, making...
- Posted March 7, 2017
“Frankenstein ’80″: More gore than ever before… in a fear-filled flesh-rending freakout!
Mario Mancini’s Frankenstein ’80 — a lurid killer-on-the-loose saga dressed up as an sexploitational Italian horror film with lots of gratuitous nudity and plenty o’ slasher-style blood ‘n’ gore — is one of the many titles we’re...
- Posted October 20, 2016