- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Interview"
“Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
Night Flight recently talked with Scott Crawford, the director of Salad Days: A Decade Of Punk In Washington, DC (1980-90) — now streaming over on Night Flight Plus — which chronicles the story behind the 80s decade’s...
- Posted March 14, 2017
“Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector” dives deep into the subculture of all things VHS
Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector is a full-fledged, feature-length documentary by two first-time directors who traveled across America to dive deep down into the sub-culture of VHS tape collecting, which they refer...
- Posted March 6, 2017
Comedy Cuts: Meet Norman Gunston, Australian TV’s award-winning multi-media personality!!
In this truncated segment from an episode of “Night Flight” — it originally aired on February 26, 1988, and you can now find it streaming on Night Flight Plus — viewers got the chance to see Australian...
- Posted February 14, 2017
“All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
All Dolled Up: A New York Dolls Story features amazing, rare live clips and revealing interviews that were filmed by acclaimed New York-based photographer Bob Gruen and Nadya Beck in the heady days of the band’s ascension...
- Posted February 10, 2017
All our times have come: Night Flight’s 1983 interview with Blue Öyster Cult’s Allen Lanier and Joe Bouchard
In this full episode of “Night Flight” that we’ve added to Night Flight Plus, which originally aired on July 15, 1983, a lengthy interview with Blue Öyster Cult’s Allen Lanier and Joe Bouchard is broken up by...
- Posted January 3, 2017
“Night Flight Goes to the Movies”: Watch Master of the Macabre Brian De Palma’s video profile from 1988
In this special “Night Flight Goes to the Movies” video profile of film director Brian De Palma — which originally aired in 1988 — the filmmaker who gave us Dressed to Kill, Carrie, Phantom of the Paradise,...
- Posted November 11, 2016
“The L.A. Metal Scene Explodes”: A new doc looks at L.A.’s metal club scene circa 1982-’86
Filmmaker Bob Nalbandian’s 2016 documentary Inside Metal: The L.A. Metal Scene Explodes — the second in the planned trilogy about the L.A. metal club scene, covering the period from 1982-1986 — picks up where the first in...
- Posted October 28, 2016
“Hit Parader’s Heavy Metal Meltdown”: This short-lived metal-themed magazine-style TV show aired on “Night Flight” in the late 80s
The late Eighties heavy metal-themed magazine-style TV show “Hit Parader’s Heavy Metal Meltdown“ — hosted by ebullient metalhead and future TV actor Erik Palladino — was a short-lived series that focused exclusively on metal bands in the...
- Posted October 22, 2016