- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "graffito"
“DocoBANKSY”: This unusual documentary features interviews with Banksy’s fans and detractors
Over in our Documentary section on Night Flight Plus we’ve got an unusual documentary for you to check out, docoBANKSY, which documents some of the mysteries behind the world’s most famous graffiti artist, Banksy, with revealing interviews...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Better Out Than In: “Banksy Does New York” DVD to be released on August 25
On October 1, 2013, the elusive and celebrated British-born political activist and street artist known as Banksy launched a self-proclaimed month-long residency (“Better Out Than In”) in New York City, posting one unique exhibit a day during...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Finally! Inside 190 Bowery – First Show, Last Show curated by Vito Schnabel
The historic graffitied stoop of 190 Bowery. Though its ultimate fates are still in flux, much like the transitioning neighborhood, for now the famed mystery mansion of 190 Bowery remains coated in the graffiti that helped make it...
- Posted June 10, 2015