- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "graffiti"
“DocoBANKSY”: This unusual documentary features interviews with Banksy’s fans and detractors
Over in our Documentary section on Night Flight Plus we’ve got an unusual documentary for you to check out, docoBANKSY, which documents some of the mysteries behind the world’s most famous graffiti artist, Banksy, with revealing interviews...
- Posted March 1, 2017
“The Nasty Terrible T-Kid 170: Julius Cavero”: A new documentary chronicles the life and art of the Bronx graffiti legend
The 2016 documentary The Nasty Terrible T-Kid 170: Julius Cavero — now streaming on Night Flight Plus — was compiled from nearly thirty years worth of archival footage, including home movies, which tell the story of a...
- Posted November 18, 2016
“Graffiti Rock”: The 1984 variety/dance TV show that could have showcased the hip-hop culture beyond NYC
In 1984, Michael Holman, manager of the New York City Breakers dance troupe, had an idea for a hip-hop variety/dance TV show called “Graffiti Rock,” which he hoped would reveal to the rest of the world a...
- Posted March 18, 2016
Finally! Inside 190 Bowery – First Show, Last Show curated by Vito Schnabel
The historic graffitied stoop of 190 Bowery. Though its ultimate fates are still in flux, much like the transitioning neighborhood, for now the famed mystery mansion of 190 Bowery remains coated in the graffiti that helped make it...
- Posted June 10, 2015