- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "Grace Jones"
Grace Jones documentary in the works at the BBC
Night Flight favorite, Grace Jones is the subject of a forthcoming feature length documentary directed by Sophie Fiennes for the BBC. The film’s title is Grace Jones — The Musical of My Life, and has been in...
- Posted March 28, 2015
Grace Jones turned down roles in Blade Runner and Flashdance
Did you know that music and fashion icon Grace Jones actually turned down roles in two 80’s blockbusters? In this exclusive interview with Night Flight back in 1991, Grace Jones opens up about the movie parts she turned...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Grace Jones approaches performance like an athlete
In this exclusive interview with Night Flight, Grace Jones gets candid about her life as a public and private person. When asked about what qualities she desires in a partner she describes someone who can understand the active,...
- Posted January 12, 2015