- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "forgotten"
“Beyond Westworld”: This 1980 CBS series was a failed first attempt at bringing “Westworld” to TV
HBO’s mega-popular “Westworld“ series climaxed its first season with a mind-numbing 90-minute finale (“The Bicameral Mind”) a few weeks back, but the first time there was a TV show based on the 1973 Michael Crichton-penned movie —...
- Posted January 6, 2017
“Not Necessarily The News”: HBO’s ’80s news satire paved the way for “The Daily Show” & other TV parodies
Years before Comedy Central’s beloved “The Daily Show“ premiered on July 22, 1996 — in the evening time slot previously occupied by Bill Maher’s “Politically Incorrect” (which had been snapped up by the ABC network), and originally...
- Posted January 2, 2017