- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Featured"
“Mirror Mirror”: A shocking early ’90s reflection of evil in the tradition of “Carrie” and “Heathers”
Mirror Mirror — MTV video director Marina Sargenti’s feature film debut, now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — is a shocking early ’90s reflection of evil in the tradition of revenge-themed teen horror films like...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Too Much Monkey Business: “Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp” & the Evolution Revolution
“Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp,” the short-lived early ’70s live-action Saturday morning comedy series, was, as far as we know, the only TV show with a cast of chimpanzees (and one orangutan named Henry) with “dialogue” overdubbed by...
- Posted March 22, 2017
Night Flight remembers James Cotton, the pioneering Mississippi-born blues harp legend
In 1985, the pioneering Mississippi-born blues harp legend James Cotton — who died on Thursday, March 16, 2017, at St. David’s Medical Center in Austin, Texas — appeared on an episode of “Night Flight,” joining future Rock...
- Posted March 21, 2017
Night Flight’s Lou Reed video profile captures the NY rocker at a rare moment in his career, willing to adapt
Lou Reed was a maverick performer and songwriter whose unflinching depictions of life’s dark side influenced a countless number of bands. Night Flight’s Video Profile of Reed catches a true original at an interesting point in his...
- Posted March 20, 2017
Hail! Hail! Chuck Berry, the great pioneering, motorvatin’ rock ‘n’ roll innovator!
We’ve just learned today — Saturday, March 18, 2017 — about the passing of the great pioneering, motorvatin’ rock ‘n’ roll innovator, Chuck Berry, age 90, at his home in St. Charles County, Missouri, some forty miles...
- Posted March 18, 2017
New this week on Night Flight Plus!
Classic Kung Fu from the Wu Tang Collection is now streaming! We’re stoked to announce that we’ve just added a brand new category over on Night Flight Plus, the Wu Tang Collection, where you’ll find “Kung Fu...
- Posted March 17, 2017
The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
We’re stoked to announce that we’ve just added a brand new category over on Night Flight Plus, the Wu Tang Collection, where you’ll find “Kung Fu Theater”-style martial arts movies — spanning five different decades (’50s-’00s, but...
- Posted March 17, 2017
The epic saga of Tito Larriva, the Plugz and the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre” at the Elks Lodge, 1979
Every St. Patrick’s Day we’re reminded once again of the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre,” an infamous night of LAPD police brutality which took place nearly forty years ago, in 1979, at the Elks Lodge Hall, located near...
- Posted March 16, 2017