- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Exclusive"
“Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
Night Flight recently talked with Scott Crawford, the director of Salad Days: A Decade Of Punk In Washington, DC (1980-90) — now streaming over on Night Flight Plus — which chronicles the story behind the 80s decade’s...
- Posted March 14, 2017
“All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
All Dolled Up: A New York Dolls Story features amazing, rare live clips and revealing interviews that were filmed by acclaimed New York-based photographer Bob Gruen and Nadya Beck in the heady days of the band’s ascension...
- Posted February 10, 2017
Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
Mike Vraney of Something Weird Video was truly one of a kind, even in the lurid, carny-like world of exploitation, sexploitation and grindhouse movies that he loved so much. Mike Vraney; By Permission of Mike Vraney A...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
Filmmaker Robert Mugge gave Night Flight this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of his film 2003 music documentary Last of the Mississippi Jukes, which explores the fading traditions of rural Mississippi juke joints. Watch it now...
- Posted November 1, 2016
“Let’s get into trouble, baby!”: Night Flight’s exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the rock ‘n’ roll comedy “Tapeheads”!
Now available for streaming on Night Flight Plus is a special behind-the-scenes episode — originally airing on October 15, 1988 — prepared by music video director and “Night Flight” contributor Bill Fishman to promote his feature film...
- Posted October 11, 2016
A Latin Translation: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “The Return of Rubén Blades”
Robert Mugge gave Night Flight this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of his film, The Return of Rubén Blades, his portrait of actor, writer, attorney, activist, and Grammy Award winning world music artist Rubén Blades. Watch...
- Posted September 16, 2016
Rock Stories: Paul Marshall remembers “Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls”
We thought it would be fun to look back again at one of Night Flight’s “Rock Stories” from 2015, when L.A. musician Paul Marshall told us about what it was like to appear in Russ Meyers’ Beyond...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Keys To The Kingdom: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “The Kingdom of Zydeco”
Robert Mugge’s The Kingdom of Zydeco is a classic film about the Golden Era of Southwest Louisiana’s Creole music scene and looks back at the black Creole music scene of Southwest Louisiana and at attempts, in the...
- Posted July 1, 2016