- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
All posts tagged "cyberpunk"
“Bubblegum Crisis”: This late 80s anime series was influenced by “Blade Runner” and other NF faves
Over on our Night Flight Plus channel, we now have an 80s Anime category, where you can watch all eight episodes of Bubblegum Crisis, an original video animation (OVA) that was initially produced for the straight-to-video market...
- Posted February 24, 2017
The Electronic Revolution of Klaus Maeck’s “William S. Burroughs: Commissioner of Sewers”
German filmmaker Klaus Maeck’s visually arresting 1986 documentary William S. Burroughs: Commissioner of Sewers — now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — features experimental collaborations between William S. Burroughs and experimental filmmaker Anthony Balch, dating...
- Posted May 23, 2016