- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Chris D."
The epic saga of Tito Larriva, the Plugz and the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre” at the Elks Lodge, 1979
Every St. Patrick’s Day we’re reminded once again of the “St. Paddy’s Day Massacre,” an infamous night of LAPD police brutality which took place nearly forty years ago, in 1979, at the Elks Lodge Hall, located near...
- Posted March 16, 2017
Luanna Anders gives Night Flight an exclusive inside look the 1987 indie cult film “Border Radio”
In the wee small hours of FRIDAY morning, October 9, 2015 (3:45am ET/12:15am PT, check your local listings), Turner Classic Movies will be airing the rarely-seen-on-TV 1987 indie film Border Radio as the final film of the...
- Posted October 5, 2015
“Branded To Kill” (“Koroshi No Rakuin”): Chris D. reviews a favorite Japanese yakuza film
Chris D. is the singer/songwriter of the bands The Flesh Eaters and Divine Horsemen. He is also an authority on Japanese film and the author of several books, so we asked him to tell us about one...
- Posted May 19, 2015