- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
All posts tagged "biker movie"
Black and white biker gangs battle for turf in Laurence Merrick’s “Black Angels”
Laurence Merrick’s Black Angels — about a white motorcycle gang versus a black motorcycle gang in a film simply jam-packed with absurdities, semi-authenticities, and some ass-kickin’ action! — is now streaming as part of our Something Weird...
- Posted November 25, 2016
“Savages from Hell”: No-budget drive-in sleaze from South Florida circa 1968, featuring chicks, choppers ‘n’ cheats
K. Gordon Murray and Joseph Prieto’s 1968 biker flick Savages from Hell — aka Big Enough ‘n Old Enough — was filmed on location in and around Naples, Florida, and features the “Outlaws” biker gang, migrant farmworkers,...
- Posted September 26, 2016
“The Girls from Thunder Strip”: Dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women & souped-up thrills!
The Girls from Thunder Strip — an exploitation biker/moonshiner flick that we’ve collected in our Something Weird selections now streaming over on Night Flight Plus — features “dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women and souped-up...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
Night Flight are excited to announce our new collection of classic cult, horror and exploitation movies on Night Flight Plus, culled from the legendary Something Weird library! Something Weird Video was founded by the late great Mike...
- Posted September 8, 2016
Psychomania!: Ridin’ with the Living Dead in “The Death Wheelers”
“You’re looking at the only teenage zombie biker frog voodoo hippie musical that Beryl Reid ever made,” says BBC broadcaster Matthew Sweet in a 2009 BBC documentary called “British B-Movies: Truly Madly Cheaply,” a behind-the-scenes look at...
- Posted July 22, 2016
“Intrepidos Punks”: Have a look at Francisco Guerrero’s “Mad Max”-ian Mexploitation biker flick
The enduring image of marauding, leather-clad diesel punk biker psychos tearing across a post-apocalyptic landscape has certainly changed quite a bit since George Miller’s Australian import Mad Max arrived in U.S. theaters in April 1979 — cf....
- Posted February 27, 2016
“Hell’s Angels ’69″: Sonny Barger and real Hell’s Angels on the streets of Mountain View, California
In 1969, the filmmakers working on a new biker flick put an an announcement in the local newspaper that a scene intended for their film was going to be shot on Castro Street in Mountain View, California....
- Posted July 28, 2015