- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "biker movie"
Black and white biker gangs battle for turf in Laurence Merrick’s “Black Angels”
Laurence Merrick’s Black Angels — about a white motorcycle gang versus a black motorcycle gang in a film simply jam-packed with absurdities, semi-authenticities, and some ass-kickin’ action! — is now streaming as part of our Something Weird...
- Posted November 25, 2016
“Savages from Hell”: No-budget drive-in sleaze from South Florida circa 1968, featuring chicks, choppers ‘n’ cheats
K. Gordon Murray and Joseph Prieto’s 1968 biker flick Savages from Hell — aka Big Enough ‘n Old Enough — was filmed on location in and around Naples, Florida, and features the “Outlaws” biker gang, migrant farmworkers,...
- Posted September 26, 2016
“The Girls from Thunder Strip”: Dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women & souped-up thrills!
The Girls from Thunder Strip — an exploitation biker/moonshiner flick that we’ve collected in our Something Weird selections now streaming over on Night Flight Plus — features “dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women and souped-up...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
Night Flight are excited to announce our new collection of classic cult, horror and exploitation movies on Night Flight Plus, culled from the legendary Something Weird library! Something Weird Video was founded by the late great Mike...
- Posted September 8, 2016
Psychomania!: Ridin’ with the Living Dead in “The Death Wheelers”
“You’re looking at the only teenage zombie biker frog voodoo hippie musical that Beryl Reid ever made,” says BBC broadcaster Matthew Sweet in a 2009 BBC documentary called “British B-Movies: Truly Madly Cheaply,” a behind-the-scenes look at...
- Posted July 22, 2016
“Intrepidos Punks”: Have a look at Francisco Guerrero’s “Mad Max”-ian Mexploitation biker flick
The enduring image of marauding, leather-clad diesel punk biker psychos tearing across a post-apocalyptic landscape has certainly changed quite a bit since George Miller’s Australian import Mad Max arrived in U.S. theaters in April 1979 — cf....
- Posted February 27, 2016
“Hell’s Angels ’69″: Sonny Barger and real Hell’s Angels on the streets of Mountain View, California
In 1969, the filmmakers working on a new biker flick put an an announcement in the local newspaper that a scene intended for their film was going to be shot on Castro Street in Mountain View, California....
- Posted July 28, 2015