- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Barry Mahon"
“Musical Mutiny”: Barry Mahon’s 1970 teensploitation film was lensed at the long-gone Pirates World
Musical Mutiny — included in Night Flight’s “Something Weird” collection, streaming on Night Flight Plus — is a combination outdoor rock concert and loosely-plotted teensploitation curiosity released to theaters in 1970. It was directed by the legendary...
- Posted September 2, 2016
“The Wonderful Land of Oz”: Barry Mahon’s 1969 Oz feature is quite possibly “childsploitation”
“How’d you like to meet a purple cow, with four big horns a-growin’ from her brow? Well you can in the Land of Oz,” sings the chirrupy chorus in Barry Mahon’s The Wonderful Land of Oz, an...
- Posted June 26, 2015