- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
All posts tagged "atomic bombs"
In 1982, the hilarious documentary “The Atomic Café” reminded us that the threat of nuclear war was no joke
Released into theaters in 1982, at the peak of the so-called “No Nukes” era, a hilarious and satirical documentary called The Atomic Café — which aired frequently on “Night Flight,” and even inspired our occasional “Atomic TV”...
- Posted April 19, 2017
Isao Hashimoto’s animation shows the number of nuclear explosions since the end of World War II
On this 70th anniversary of the dropping of the uranium gun-type atomic bomb “Little Boy” on Hiroshima, we’re sharing this animation by Japanese artist Isao Hashimoto from 2003, which shows the number of nuclear explosions that have...
- Posted August 6, 2015