- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts tagged "Andy Kaufman"
“My Breakfast with Blassie”: Andy Kaufman meets outrageous wrestling legend Freddie Blassie in a downtown L.A. diner
One morning, in the summer of 1982, meta-stand up comedian, actor and longtime wrestling enthusiast Andy Kaufman met outrageous wrestling legend “Classy” Freddie Blassie at a Sambo’s diner in Los Angeles, where they had a strange, spirited...
- Posted May 20, 2016
“The Real Andy Kaufman” is not in any mood to fool around in this unique documentary
The Real Andy Kaufman — directed by his friend, comedy club owner and hopeful filmmaker Seth Schultz — may be one of the only ways we can see the real Kaufman, at least the way he appeared...
- Posted April 23, 2016
Andy Kaufman’s Last Performance: Michael Dare Remembers “The Top”
On January 12, 1984, the first episode of a brand new musical comedy variety show, The Top, was being taped at KTLA’s studio in Los Angeles, when the show’s host Chevy Chase came out during the opening...
- Posted April 4, 2015