- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
It Is Happening Again: David Lynch Rejoins The “Twin Peaks” Reboot!
It is happening again!!!: According to Entertainment Weekly and other online sources today, “A month after David Lynch pulled out of Showtime’s Twin Peaks revival, the director and network confirmed on Friday that Lynch was back for good.”
In March, we told you here that there were problems, but apparently everything is back on track again!
“This damn fine cup of coffee from Mark and David tastes more delicious than ever. Totally worth the extra brewing time and the cup is even bigger than we expected … Pre-production starts now!!” said David Nevins, president of Showtime Networks, in a statement.
And the news gets better: Nevins also revealed that the Twin Peaks revival will be bigger than first announced. “David will direct the whole thing which will total more than the originally announced nine hours,” the executive said.
Lynch was excited about the good news as well.
Welcome back, David!