- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Television News
Comedian Joel Hodgson shows us a great card trick: The “MST3K” creator returns soon with 14 new episodes of his popular TV series
In 1983, Joel Hodgson — introduced here by host John Candy as a “comic,...
- Posted December 14, 2015
Hankerin’ for a hunk o’ Timer: The little yellow blob was part of a well-balanced 70s childhood
Time for Timer were a series of educational PSA’s promoting healthy eating and personal...
- Posted December 9, 2015
Archie Bunker & the Editorial: Talkin’ about Gun Control in 1972
In this memorable “All in the Family” episode (“Archie and the Editorial,” the third...
- Posted December 8, 2015
“Joe’s Apartment”: The original MTV short that first gave us sex, bugs and rock ‘n’ roll
In 1992, this original short film — a live-action/stop-motion cult classic featuring singing cockroaches,...
- Posted December 3, 2015
“You Don’t Know Jack”: The forgotten Paul Reubens game show
In the summer of 2001, Paul Reubens (Pee-Wee Herman) hosted a pop-culture game show...
- Posted November 9, 2015
In your face, “Ist & Ten”: HBO’s forgotten late 80s football sitcom starring O.J. Simpson
Home Box Office, Inc., better known today as HBO, is one of the most...
- Posted October 24, 2015
“Uh Oh, Chongo!”: “Danger Island” and the daredevil life & career of Kim Kahana
On September 7, 1968, an hour-long Saturday morning variety show debuted on NBC called...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Filmmaker Allison Anders chats with Night Flight about her TCM interview and trailblazing women directors
We’re very excited about this: our friend Allison Anders gave us an exclusive preview...
- Posted October 7, 2015