- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Television News
Tip a little out of your cup tomorrow morning for David Bowie, fellow Coffee Achievers
It was 1984 when we were told, over and over again, while listening to...
- Posted January 11, 2016
“The Lost Saucer”: Sid & Marty Krofft’s mostly-forgotten mid-70s series hinted at the “Idiocracy” of future Earth generations
In the mostly-forgotten Sid and Marty Krofft Saturday morning live-action series, “The Lost Saucer,”...
- Posted January 9, 2016
“The Church of Unlimited Credit”: A “Second City TV” televangelist skit with Robin Williams and Martin Short
On November 26, 1982, Robin Williams was a guest star on “Second City TV”...
- Posted January 8, 2016
“Lord of the Flies”: A very strange episode of “The X-Files” depicting Pink Floyd’s Syd Barrett as a “brilliant guy that nobody understood”
On the 70th anniversary of Syd Barrett’s birth — he was born Roger Keith...
- Posted January 6, 2016
Dragnet L.A.: It’s Jack Webb’s Los Angeles, the rest of us just live in it
Today, on the 64th anniversary of the first official airing of the TV show...
- Posted January 3, 2016
“The Star Wars Holiday Special”: The colossally-awful variety show that George Lucas would rather you forget existed
If you’re not entirely sick of hearing about the new Star Wars movie yet...
- Posted December 17, 2015
December 16, 1979: It’s the “End of the Decade” on Australia’s “Countdown”
36 years ago, on December 16, 1979, the long running Australian music series “Countdown”...
- Posted December 16, 2015
Just say nope: Rock Against Drugs’s ‘suspiciously trippy’ anti-drug PSAs from the 1980s
Joe Blevins, over at A.V. Club, recently reminded us of a public service announcement...
- Posted December 15, 2015