- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Television News
In 2001, Comedy Central’s “TV Funhouse” imagined Black Sabbath as an animated “lost cartoon” from 1974
According to a recent post by Rolling Stone, whoever runs the Black Sabbath Facebook...
- Posted January 23, 2016
Going underground on “The Tube”: Jools Holland’s and Paula Yates’s memorable 80s UK music show
If you were a music fan in the 1980s, and you lived in the...
- Posted January 13, 2016
Tip a little out of your cup tomorrow morning for David Bowie, fellow Coffee Achievers
It was 1984 when we were told, over and over again, while listening to...
- Posted January 11, 2016
“The Lost Saucer”: Sid & Marty Krofft’s mostly-forgotten mid-70s series hinted at the “Idiocracy” of future Earth generations
In the mostly-forgotten Sid and Marty Krofft Saturday morning live-action series, “The Lost Saucer,”...
- Posted January 9, 2016
“The Church of Unlimited Credit”: A “Second City TV” televangelist skit with Robin Williams and Martin Short
On November 26, 1982, Robin Williams was a guest star on “Second City TV”...
- Posted January 8, 2016
“Lord of the Flies”: A very strange episode of “The X-Files” depicting Pink Floyd’s Syd Barrett as a “brilliant guy that nobody understood”
On the 70th anniversary of Syd Barrett’s birth — he was born Roger Keith...
- Posted January 6, 2016
Dragnet L.A.: It’s Jack Webb’s Los Angeles, the rest of us just live in it
Today, on the 64th anniversary of the first official airing of the TV show...
- Posted January 3, 2016
“The Star Wars Holiday Special”: The colossally-awful variety show that George Lucas would rather you forget existed
If you’re not entirely sick of hearing about the new Star Wars movie yet...
- Posted December 17, 2015