- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Television News
“The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
The 1950’s-era stop-motion character Gumby — sing along with us now, we know you...
- Posted November 4, 2016
Rankin/Bass’s 1967 animated “Mad Monster Party”: The grooviest ghouls of all time
One of the memorable television experiences of our childhood always occurred sometime around, on...
- Posted October 29, 2016
“The Bugaloos”: This 70s-era live-action Beatles-inspired bug rock TV show nearly starred Phil Collins
For two years in the early 70s, from September 12, 1970 until September 2,...
- Posted September 12, 2016
“Space Patrol”: This early 50s “space opera” set in the 30th Century aired on “Night Flight” in the mid-80s
In May 1985, an episode of the hugely popular early ’50s TV show “Space...
- Posted September 7, 2016
“Exo-Man”: This failed 1977 TV pilot featured a wobbly superhero who only used “psychological terror”
On June 18, 1977, the NBC network aired a two-hour TV pilot called Exo-Man...
- Posted August 25, 2016
“Really Weird Tales”: SCTV alumni were the best thing about HBO’s short-lived 1986 anthology sketch series
Thirty years ago, in the fall of 1986, the HBO network aired three 30-minute...
- Posted August 10, 2016
“The Young Ones”: The ’80s British sitcom helped define the MTV generation’s sense of humor
A surrealistic, irreverent, and often violent exploration of four college students sharing a seedy...
- Posted July 20, 2016
Who you gonna call?: The original “Ghost Busters” was a Saturday morning live-action kids show in 1975
The 2016 remake of the supernatural blockbuster comedy Ghostbusters didn’t quite have the box...
- Posted July 18, 2016