- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
HBO’s mega-popular “Westworld“ series climaxed its first season with a mind-numbing 90-minute finale (“The Bicameral Mind”)...
“Not Necessarily The News”: HBO’s ’80s news satire paved the way for “The Daily Show” & other TV parodies
Years before Comedy Central’s beloved “The Daily Show“ premiered on July 22, 1996 — in the...
“The Star Wars Holiday Special”: The colossally-awful variety show that George Lucas would rather you forget existed
If you’re not entirely sick of hearing about the new Star Wars movie yet (and we...
More Television News
“Hail to the Chief”: In 1985, TV’s first female President of the United States was a short-lived sitcom flop
As surely everyone knows by now, American voters have yet to elect a woman...
- Posted November 16, 2016
“The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
The 1950’s-era stop-motion character Gumby — sing along with us now, we know you...
- Posted November 4, 2016
Rankin/Bass’s 1967 animated “Mad Monster Party”: The grooviest ghouls of all time
One of the memorable television experiences of our childhood always occurred sometime around, on...
- Posted October 29, 2016
“The Bugaloos”: This 70s-era live-action Beatles-inspired bug rock TV show nearly starred Phil Collins
For two years in the early 70s, from September 12, 1970 until September 2,...
- Posted September 12, 2016
“Space Patrol”: This early 50s “space opera” set in the 30th Century aired on “Night Flight” in the mid-80s
In May 1985, an episode of the hugely popular early ’50s TV show “Space...
- Posted September 7, 2016