- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
The Larry Hankin Collection
This Mother’s Day, we have another of our “Dysfunctional Greeting Cards,” and a special rant from...
“Did you have a nice Christmas? Did you get what you wanted? Was it good enough,...
More The Larry Hankin Collection News
Larry Hankin: “Lost Signal”
This short film from 2012, Lost Signal, was written by Larry Hankin, who stars...
- Posted October 18, 2015
Larry Hankin: “Dee Dee and Mel”
80-year-old Dee Dee (Blanch Awerman) loves vodka; 85-year-old Mel (Larry Hankin) is hard of...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Larry Hankin: An Animated Short – “Sometimes Jones and the Magic Credit Card”
“Once upon a time there was a boy named Lawrence Bartholomew Pittsburgh, who never...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Larry Hankin: “The Lost Tapes of Emmett Sagittarius Deemus”
It’s Friday, and time for another post from Larry Hankin, and today, we’ve got...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Larry Hankin: Sometimes Jones learns that “Frogs Never Lie”
It’s Friday, and today we have a classic fairytale to share about the talking...
- Posted September 4, 2015