- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More NF Original News
The “Latin Sounds” of Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine: Their rhythm is gonna get ya!
“The breakthrough Latin artist of the Eighties,” says Pat Prescott in Night Flight’s “Latin...
- Posted November 7, 2016
“Night Flight: Born Again”: Stuart Shapiro will be on hand for a Q&A at Alamo Drafthouse – Brooklyn, Friday Nov. 11th
Night Flight continues our celebrations based around our release of the Night Flight Plus...
- Posted October 28, 2016
From sports bloopers to movie credits, everything goes better with Dire Straits’ “Walk of Life”
Night Flight’s video profile of Dire Straits — originally airing on August 15, 1986,...
- Posted October 26, 2016
“A Nightmare on Elm Street”: The modern master of the splatter film genre highlights our 1986 horror movie feature
In our “Night Flight at the Movies: Horror” film feature, which originally aired on...
- Posted October 21, 2016
American Music from L.A. band the Blasters and much more in Night Flight’s “Take Off to Rockabilly”
“Rockabilly is a strange brew,” Pat Prescott says in her intro to our “Take...
- Posted October 8, 2016
“New York’s Alright If You Like Saxophones”: L.A. punk band Fear on “SNL” in ’81 & “New Wave Theatre” in ’82
In this 1982 episode of “New Wave Theatre“ — watch it in its entirety...
- Posted October 5, 2016
Kentucky-born Dwight Yoakam’s 1987 video for “Little Sister” highlights Night Flight’s “Take Off to Country Jam”
“Tonight we’ll bring you the tastiest licks in our fresh country jam, the sweetest...
- Posted October 3, 2016
“Ohh Noo…”: Night Flight fondly remembers Mr. Bill, one of our 80s TV show’s favorite features
One of the highlights of of our “History of Night Flight” episode — it...
- Posted September 20, 2016