- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Interviews News
Three RATTs and a lawsuit: The Night Flight vault revisits happier times
April 1985: Long before bruised egos and decades of internal conflict conspired to create...
- Posted October 27, 2015
Happy Birthday, Diamond Dave: Night Flight looks back at David Lee Roth’s 1985 interview
The highly anticipated book Van Halen Rising officially hits the shelves this week and...
- Posted October 10, 2015
In 1986, Chrissie Hynde told Night Flight that ’80s rock ‘n’ rollers were in it for the Rolex and Porsche
Chrissie Hynde celebrated her 64th birthday last week, and her 336-page memoir Reckless: My...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Tommy Shaw of Styx talks to Night Flight in 1985 about the Beatles, Girls with Guns, and more
Thirty years ago, in January 1985, Tommy Shaw — today’s his birthday, he was...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Mötley Crüe’s 34-year legacy comes to an end: Tommy & Vince talked to Night Flight in 1985
So long Mötley … The countdown has begun, only 122 days are left till...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Happy Birthday to Gene Simmons: Rock journo Lisa Robinson talked to the KISS bassist in 1984
Gene Simmons is 66 today and to celebrate his first year of Medicare coverage,...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Jim Capaldi of Traffic: Recalling the band’s early years on “Night Flight”
Today we’re remembering Jim Capaldi on the anniversary of his birth — he was...
- Posted August 2, 2015
Meat Loaf did Shakespeare Motor City Style
In this exclusive interview with Night Flight in 1983, a candid Meat Loaf describes...
- Posted May 25, 2015