- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
Shortly after the release of his biggest hit, Hairspray, and his untimely death at age 42,...
In 1984, the Canadian hair metal band Helix found themselves in Hollywood, filming themselves cavorting around...
In 1985, J. Geils frontman Peter Wolf spoke with Night Flight about how after so many...
More Interviews News
Do you still have the right to rock?: A look back at Ron Keel’s 1985 Night Flight interview
In the spring of 1985, Ron Keel was riding high and living the dream...
- Posted February 11, 2016
August 1984: Paul Stanley tells Night Flight about KISS’s plans to “Animalize”
On the occasion of Paul Stanley’s 64th birthday — he was born Stanley Bert...
- Posted January 20, 2016
“Straight Outta Compton” and Slammin’ Rap with N.W.A.’s Eazy E
The bio-pic Straight Outta Compton is said to explore the explosive story of the...
- Posted January 11, 2016
A lost Mark Hamill “Night Flight” interview from 1986 awakens a nearly 30-year old “Star Wars” rumor
It seems as if almost everyone in the world is anxiously awaiting the release...
- Posted December 16, 2015
W.A.S.P.’s Blackie Lawless and Chris Holmes in their only “Night Flight” interview, late 1984
W.A.S.P. were sixteen days away from beginning their first North American tour (supporting Krokus)...
- Posted November 3, 2015