- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Music News
Bananarama: Our 1985 Night Flight video profile featured the post-modern synth pop trio’s early classic cuts
In our Bananarama video profile — which first aired on “Night Flight” on December...
- Posted December 8, 2016
“The Men Who Make the Music: Devo”: The Akron, Ohio band take on Big Entertainment in this quirky late ’70s film
The Men Who Make the Music: Devo — now streaming on Night Flight Plus...
- Posted December 2, 2016
“The Sacred Triangle: Bowie, Iggy & Lou 1971-1973″ focuses on three 70s rock icons
The Sacred Triangle: Bowie, Iggy & Lou 1971-1973 — now streaming on our Night...
- Posted December 1, 2016
“New Sounds” in ’86: NYC artist Robert Longo directed the Golden Palominos’ “Boy (Go)” video, featuring Michael Stipe
In this episode of “Night Flight”‘s “New Sounds” — which originally aired on April...
- Posted November 29, 2016
African Sounds: Remembering the King of Afro-Beat, Fela Kuti
In this essential episode of Night Flight from late 1988, Pat Prescott guides us...
- Posted November 15, 2016
“Looking for Johnny: The Legend of Johnny Thunders”: The cautionary rock ‘n’ roll fable of a New York Doll
Danny Garcia’s 2014 documentary Looking for Johnny: The Legend of Johnny Thunders — now...
- Posted November 14, 2016
Death of a Ladies’ Man: R.I.P. Leonard Cohen, one of music’s most revered and prolific visionaries
Like many of you, we too were saddened to learn of the death of...
- Posted November 11, 2016
“Madonna: The Performance Review”: Looking back at the 35-plus year career of the world’s top-selling female artist
The 2007 documentary Madonna: The Performance Review focuses on many aspects of Madonna Ciccone’s...
- Posted November 10, 2016