- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Music News
“Joe Strummer – Tribute Concert: Cast a Long Shadow”: A loving, heartfelt tribute to the co-founder of the Clash
Joe Strummer – Tribute Concert: Cast a Long Shadow — now streaming on Night...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Prince’s music returns to the marketplace: “Slave Trade: How Prince Re-Made the Music Business” explains why it left
On February 9, 2017, nearly ten months after the sudden and still-shocking death of...
- Posted February 15, 2017
“Iggy Pop! – Live San Fran 1981″: Iggy at the edge of the abyss
Iggy Pop! – Live San Fran 1981 — a 52-minute blitz currently showing on...
- Posted February 9, 2017
“All That Money Wants”: In 1988, the Psychedelic Furs left the woods near Woodstock and climbed to the top of the pop charts
One of the more popular of the original “Night Flight” episodes is our “Take...
- Posted January 26, 2017
“Mott the Hoople: Under Review” examines the British boogie-glam band’s enduring musical legacy
Despite their enduring musical legacy as one of rock’s most influential bands of the...
- Posted January 24, 2017
“Hot Rocks”: Berlin’s “Sex (I’m A…)” and other techno-sleaze glamour rock hits
On Friday, July 15, 1983, part of the “Night Flight” programming for the evening...
- Posted January 20, 2017
“Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
On this first anniversary of the passing of David Bowie, a loss still felt...
- Posted January 10, 2017
“Public Enemy: Welcome To The Terrordome” chronicles the influential & iconic hip hop group’s extraordinary career
The 2009 documentary Public Enemy: Welcome To The Terrordome — now streaming on Night...
- Posted January 5, 2017