- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
“Joe Strummer – Tribute Concert: Cast a Long Shadow”: A loving, heartfelt tribute to the co-founder of the Clash
Joe Strummer – Tribute Concert: Cast a Long Shadow — now streaming on Night Flight Plus...
Prince’s music returns to the marketplace: “Slave Trade: How Prince Re-Made the Music Business” explains why it left
On February 9, 2017, nearly ten months after the sudden and still-shocking death of the multi-disciplined...
Iggy Pop! – Live San Fran 1981 — a 52-minute blitz currently showing on Night Flight...
More Music News
“All That Money Wants”: In 1988, the Psychedelic Furs left the woods near Woodstock and climbed to the top of the pop charts
One of the more popular of the original “Night Flight” episodes is our “Take...
- Posted January 26, 2017
“Mott the Hoople: Under Review” examines the British boogie-glam band’s enduring musical legacy
Despite their enduring musical legacy as one of rock’s most influential bands of the...
- Posted January 24, 2017
“Hot Rocks”: Berlin’s “Sex (I’m A…)” and other techno-sleaze glamour rock hits
On Friday, July 15, 1983, part of the “Night Flight” programming for the evening...
- Posted January 20, 2017
“Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
On this first anniversary of the passing of David Bowie, a loss still felt...
- Posted January 10, 2017
“Public Enemy: Welcome To The Terrordome” chronicles the influential & iconic hip hop group’s extraordinary career
The 2009 documentary Public Enemy: Welcome To The Terrordome — now streaming on Night...
- Posted January 5, 2017