- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Film News
“The Brute and the Beast”: “Godfather of Gore” Lucio Fulci’s grim 1966 Spaghetti Western
Heralded, not just for his stomach-churning effects, but also for his artful camera work,...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
Night Flight’s resident expert on all things Spaghetti Western, Eric Zaldivar, tells us a...
- Posted June 24, 2016
“Eurocrime!”: Mike Malloy’s 70s-era Italian “poliziotteschi” cinematic movement doc gets a VHS release
Tough-guy film expert Mike Malloy’s feature-length cinema documentary Eurocrime!: The Italian Cop And Gangster...
- Posted June 18, 2016
“The Point!,” Harry Nilsson’s fable about overcoming intolerance and bigotry, began with an acid trip in Laurel Canyon
Harry Nilsson‘s The Point! – the definitive collector’s edition is now streaming on Night...
- Posted June 14, 2016
“Darth by Darthwest”: Fabrice Mathieu’s supercut re-imagines Hitchcock’s famous cropduster scene
French filmmaker Fabrice Mathieu is back with a new mash-up supercut, this time re-imagining...
- Posted June 10, 2016
“Hanging Shadows: Perspectives on Italian Horror Cinema”: Exploring the gory giallo film genre
Hanging Shadows: Perspectives on Italian Horror Cinema — a fascinating documentary we’re featuring on...
- Posted May 12, 2016
“Inauguration Of The Pleasure Dome”: An “Erotic/Psychedelic/Thaumaturgic Bacchanal”
Marjorie Cameron, born April 23, 1922 in Belle Plaine, Iowa — along with her...
- Posted April 23, 2016
“Taxi Driver” at the Tribeca tonite: The iconic American classic is celebrating its 40th anniversary
Tonight, April 21st, following the 40th anniversary screening of Martin Scorsese’s 1976 classic Taxi...
- Posted April 21, 2016